KindLink – the network with purpose
KindLink is the first, free online donor engagement platform created to help charities embrace digital technology and run more efficiently.
At KindLink, we know that what is perceived by many as a lack of transparency within the charity sector is instead a lack of resources, as far too many charities do not have the money or skills to use expensive, complex systems to run their operations. We provide charities and other not-for-profit organisations with free tools that are easy to use and designed to save charities money and time, while increasing their supporters base and donations income.
Every charity on KindLink gets free access to:
- CRM databases for supporters and donations, with the ability to record any type of offline donations, including gifts in kind and volunteering time
- Online fundraising pages, and donation processing at the lowest rate on the market (1.3% flat rate) with beautiful designs ensuring a smooth donor experience
- Automated Gift Aid reporting on both online and offline donations
- Project management tool integrated with social media suite
- Volunteering management tools created in partnership with the Do-it Trust
- A dedicated social network where charities and supporters can connect around the charities’ great work and impact.
As a social enterprise, we do not like to make a profit out of charities. Charities collecting donations on KindLink save on average 62% in donation fees as compared to their previous providers, meaning they can devote more money and resources to their valuable work. Wayne Harris, National Director at Cross Teach Trust (one of the 550+ KindLink is working with) said: “This is our first attempt at raising donations online. Using KindLink made this very easy and during our first month we have raised more than £4,000.”
We can afford to run our free charity platform as we help companies showcase the good they do. We provide businesses with an online platform to manage employee engagement with focus on the company CSR, social impact and engagement with charities and community causes. Companies have the ability to track and display their contributions (from donations to volunteering to gifts in kind), build their brand externally and create a strong company culture by sharing content tailored to the charitable campaigns they have backed.
With more than one million companies donating in the UK, (particularly in customer-facing sectors like the banking, insurance, and legal industries) and 71% of the UK public stating that they would donate more if they knew exactly how their donations were spent, KindLink has the potential to change the third sector in the UK and the rest of the world. By increasing trust in the charity sector, individual and corporate donors will engage and donate more, allowing charities to have a bigger impact on our society.